Can you easily make a decent daily list of blessings without too much thought?
Yesterday i was thankful for:
- Mother-In-Law’s successful heart ablation surgery and dismissal from the hospital.
- Having a teen who is maturing nicely.
- Having an old car that always starts.
- Having really nice running shoes.
- Having the motivation to exercise regularly.
- Living amongst the world’s best theme parks.
- Having a world-class Orlando Gold’s Gym nearby.
- Having healthcare insurance to cover most of my physical therapy.
- Being a small business entrepreneur with big dreams.
- Having 30 years of Disney experience from which to build the business.
- Having a Twistee Treat Ice Cream place two blocks from school.
- Etc, etc.
Writing five daily, free, differently themed blogs for 2.1k+ consecutive days is one of the most ridiculously impossible goals anyone could ever imagine.
Thankful for that too. Everyday.