Dear Heavenly Father, dear Universe, dear karma, please keep me humble.
We reap what we sow.
Amongst the countless mistakes i’ve made the past 60+ years there are some stunningly smart things i’ve long-term invested in:
- Positive attitude – growth mindset
- Physical health – wellbeing
- Peace and contentment – gratitude
- Career artistry – category of one
- Home organization – prioritizing priorities
The six-plus decade habit of focus and discipline and the magic of compound interest have led to a place that feels surreal.
Please keep me humble.
• • • • •
This website is about our SPIRIT. To enjoy today’s post about our WORK, click here.