When we drove to Epcot for dinner two days ago, a car pulled out in front of us while we traveled at 55-mph (88-kph).
Was grateful for so many things:
- Being able to drive
- Being with family
- Able to go to Epcot for dinner on a moment’s notice
- Having three seconds in the day to “lose” from the slowdown
- Having well-maintained roads, everywhere
- No one got hurt
- Nothing was damaged
- Was driving the speed-limit
- Having an adult mindset to focus on gratitude, not “poor driving judgement”
- Seeing the long line of vehicles behind us and realizing the driver made a practical move
• • • • •
This website is about our SPIRIT. To enjoy today’s post about our WORK, click here.
If you want to stay on this site and read more posts from this Blog, click here.