The harsh reality of being able to speak our mind is that we may be at opposite ends of the spectrum.
A few questions for the Huffington Post author:
- When you shop, where do you shop?
- At the places with the clothing that makes you look your best?
- When you are at the beach, do you look for the nicest shells?
- Do the sea shell shops sell broken shells?
- What type of car do you drive?
- Do you see your vehicle (you may not own a car, but if you did) as a status symbol?
- On the subway, do you seek to sit with the saddest looking souls?
It’s not about weight, it’s about people’s values.
A recommendation for how this could have been handled is at the…