Four random but intensely thought-provoking encounters yesterday, in chronological order:
- I haven’t slept well in two years.
- No one’s ever asked me that, ever.
- I’m diabetic and have MS.
- He’s suspended because of two technical fouls.
1. A Disney University colleague’s comment after he pulled over on his way to work after passing me as i ran on Disney property. We chatted for 15 minutes.
2. The Gold’s Gym manager’s response after i asked him what his big 2016 goal is.
3. A middle-aged woman’s first response after i asked her what motivates her to work out so hard.
4. Asked the High School Director why one of the team’s star players was missing from the lineup.
On April Fool’s Day 2009, jeff noel began writing five daily, differently-themed blogs (on five different sites). It was to be a 100-day self-imposed “writer’s bootcamp”, in preparation for writing his first book. He hasn’t missed a single day since.
This website is about our spiritual health. To leave this site to read today’s post on jeff’s career health website, click here.