Dear Heavenly Father, thank you for the car accident last night. It could have been:
- Much more damaging to the other vehicle
- Much more damaging to our vehicle
- We could have gone from four people with zero injuries to all of us having multiple
- It could have happened far from home
- It could have happened at night
- It could have happened along a dangerous stretch of highway
- It could have been raining, or snowing (far away from home), or thunderstorms
- It could have been a brand new driver, at 16, feeling tremendous guilt
- It could have involved more than two cars
- It could have taken longer for the tow truck
- It could have been a nightmare
Thank you for keeping it minor.
On April Fool’s Day 2009, jeff noel began writing five daily, differently-themed blogs (on five different sites). It was to be a 100-day self-imposed “writer’s bootcamp”, in preparation for writing his first book. He hasn’t missed a single day since.
This website is about our spiritual health. To leave this site to read today’s post on jeff’s career health website, click here.